1. speaking of...yep. my little baby, my nine month old, started walking. and by walking i mean running. and she clearly has a method to her madness.
step 1 - both arms up for defense. that floor will jump up and smack you at any moment.
step 2 - angry/determined/confused face...because going from all fours to a completely different perspective can make you angry and confused.
2. i dyed my hairz brown, y'all. you see...our farmhouse was built on a hill where we had to dig our own well. and well, this well leaves a lot to be desired. there is something funky in the water...i think its iron. it turns my naturally (dyed) blonde hair an ugly, brassy, orange-y color...and it's not great. it's unfortunate seeing as how the farmer really digs blonde hair.
ps. i have the world's worst hair...so i'm pretty surprised that with the bad water and all i even have hair in my head.
3. miss amy came over and took some stunner shots of miss kaye. and by stunner i mean she managed to capture some more of her natural beauty. natural. beauty.
why is she such a creeper?
4. i've discussed many-a-time my love affair with nutella. i do believe it's one of the finest gifts italy has mass produced. good for italy.
well, my dear, sweet cathie (who was also my baby nurse and bridesmaid) texted me a picture from costco. apparently they are now selling tubs of nutella nearly large enough for me to swim in. and swim in it i shall.
if you know anything about costco nutella, you know that they sell it in a two pack and each of the tubs in the two pack are larger than anything you can get in a regular store.
so now let me draw your eye to the left of the picture.
and now back to the center. i do believe that is about 11 pounds of nutella. now, i can't see a price, but after a quick google search, they are selling these tubs on amazon for about $75.
5. as you may know, my sister was married a few months ago now. (yay!) well...her photographer was pretty stellar and managed to capture this rock star shot (if i do say so myself) of my little family of three. and i can say completely genuinely...i love it. i love it so much i think i'm going to get it blown up huge canvas style.
i also love that my plan to appear thinner worked. i'm pressed up against my farmer's back so hard he practically fell over. i also have my arm propped out from my body so it's not flared out in all its glory. camera tricks ladies. camera tricks.
alrighty-roo...let's have a great weekend. too early for a margarita?